LOCATION: Remote – Headquartered out of Newtown, PA
REPORTS TO: VP, Sales and Marketing (North America)
Reporting to the VP, Sales and Marketing (North America), The Area Sales Director – EAST will oversee all aspects of sales and marketing throughout the Eastern United States. Develop the in-market strategy and execution to drive adoption of PoNS Therapy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead development and execution of the go-to-market strategy and path to sequenced growth
- Develop key relationships among HCPs, patient communities, advocacy organizations, payers, and influencers to drive education, awareness, and demand for the PoNS therapy
- Develop targeting strategies to provide realistic assumptions for demand forecasting
- Collaborate with Commercial Ops to establish key performance metrics, sales reporting, and commercial data to diagnose opportunities to improve field sales performance and marketing strategy, coordinate sales and product training.
- Partner with Clinical, Regulatory, and Quality to ensure all necessary compliance, tracking, and reporting is in place.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BA/BS in business, health/science or healthcare administration or another related field
- Minimum 15+years sales, product launch, marketing and commercialization experience
- 10+ years Experience working cross-functionally across all levels of an organization with proven financial, management and organizational skills;
- Previous P&L ownership
KEY COMPETENCIES FOR POSITION:
- Company Strategic Focus: Takes a lead role in setting long term strategic financial and operational plan; is future oriented and can anticipate future consequences and industry trends accurately;
- Operations and Financial Management: Manages the budgeting, planning and tracking of commercialization activities to drive revenue
- Negotiation Skills: Negotiates skillfully at the highest levels in the company and supplier base; direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly; has a good sense of timing
- Motivational Leadership: Can motivate many kinds of teams or project members; delegates; empowers others; invites input and shares ownership and visibility
- Analytical: Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Interpersonal Skills: Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication: Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Departmental procedures, HIPAA, general training on FDA current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), ISO 13485, Canadian Medical Devices Regulations (CMDR), Medical Device Directive (MOD) and Medical Device Regulation (MDR).