Location: Newtown, PA and Remote
Reports to: Director, Marketing – North America
Helius Medical, Inc is looking for a proactive, full-time Jr. Marketing Associate to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Working on both interactive and marketing projects, this position will interact with suppliers to keep projects on track and moving forward as well as contribute to content development.
We will consider varying levels of experience. The team member's fit within our group is more important than an exact match to the qualifications listed below, but they will still need to meet many of them. This position will need to wear multiple hats and be flexible with respect to the uncertainty of the Startup environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop internal and external content for a wide variety of media, such as social media, websites, and portals, as well as printed and online materials
- Develop deep knowledge of product/marketing/technology efforts and initiatives to make connections to broader strategy/mission, objectives, and outcomes
- Manage multiple deadlines and priorities utilizing strong relationship-building skills while ensuring timely follow-up and follow-through of deliverables based on production schedules
- Work with public relations agency to identify media opportunities and develop, pitch, and secure earned media in local, regional, national and industry trade media
- Plan community events, sponsorships, etc.
- Conduct data analysis into the success of campaigns
- Support special projects, events and/or initiatives as appropriate
Minimum Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship skills
- Fast learner with an ability to adapt techniques based on requirements
- Knowledge of CRM software
- An open mindset and will seek out feedback to refine and develop their skills
- The ability to problem-solve
- Sound understanding of digital marketing platforms
- Strong project management skills