Are you a Physical Therapist, Physiotherapist, or Kinesiologist looking to transform your expertise into a new career in medical device technologies? Helius Canada is actively recruiting a customer-oriented, energetic Territory Manager with a background in physical therapy to develop relationships with clinics, health care providers, and centers of influence in Ontario to drive the adoption of PoNS™ and other associated products. In this role, you will target, prospect, contact, attend meetings and conferences, and schedule in-service events to educate fellow clinicians about PoNS Treatment™ and neurorehabilitation. You will also work with PoNS™ certified clinics to support their needs related to PoNS™ and coordinate promotional, marketing and PR activities to increase patient demand for PoNS Treatment™. This position reports to the General Manager, Canada. Specific responsibilities include:
- Initiate, develop, and cultivate relationships with key contacts at existing and prospective clinics to drive PoNS™ and Neurocatch adoption in order to meet or exceed sales forecast within a territory.
- Create, maintain, action and be held accountable for a prospecting plan including territory management, call plans, and value-added touch-points to meet sales goals.
- Adopt Helius’ culture of sales excellence, including sales processes, pipeline management, forecast accuracy, and a focus on sales KPI’s in a reward-for-performance, commissions-oriented environment.
- Understand the unique needs of each partner clinic to develop win-win solutions in furtherance for Helius, Neurocatch, the clinic and the patient with the goal of establishing rich and enduring partnerships with our customers.
- Consider creative solutions to develop educational and promotional meetings in order to cultivate interest among clinicians, patients, and caregivers.
- Continually seek new avenues to identify appropriate patients to direct to certified PoNS™ treatment centers.
- In collaboration with the Manager, Customer Operations and Quality, develop programs, communication pieces, support materials, and processes to deliver ‘white-glove’, customer-centric service to PoNS™ authorized providers.
- In collaboration with the Manager, Customer Operations and Quality, develop mechanisms to share best-practices among clinicians in driving adoption of PoNS Treatment™ and obtaining reimbursement.
- Consistently demonstrates proficiency and expertise in discussing the potential benefits and risks of PoNS Treatment, as well as the Neurocatch technology and other related technology.
- Represent Helius at events and conferences as assigned; attend scientific meetings, congresses and conferences, and therapeutic area training sessions to maintain a current knowledge base and to develop understanding of other intelligent products to bonify and expand PoNS Treatment™ and related assessments.
- Coordinate sales and marketing activity with Helius brand and corporate efforts.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance and Helius company ethical and moral standards in all business activities.
Minimum Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or certification in a relevant field.
- Minimum 5+years experience in clinical settings, medical device sales, patient care settings, workers compensation case management, etc.
- High level of emotional intelligence, possessing sound judgment with a successful track record of developing warm, mutually beneficial, professional relationships
- High level of emotional maturity with intellectual curiosity -- willingness to learn, absorb and apply information to effectively follow a consultative sales process
- Comfort and desire in working within a fast-paced, energetic, entrepreneurial environment where each team member has accountability and ownership for success
- Willingness to be held accountable in a performance-oriented environment
- Ability to manage a home office yet travel on a regular basis to clinics throughout Ontario (pending pandemic considerations).
Compensation commensurate with experience, includes base salary, performance bonus, stock options, car allowance, expense reimbursements. Interested candidates should email their CV with cover letter to email@example.com.